Where to start with Horizon 2020
This section explains in simple words where to start and how to exploit successfully funds from the largest European ...
Training & Networking Events (Phase II)
This is the section of all the training & networking activities under the Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II project (20...
Training Events (2016-2017)
Presentations & Training materials from the previous Turkey in H2020 Project (2016-2017). Training Events, guidance a...
In this section you can find Proposal Development guidelines, administrative manuals, statistics and anything related...
Legal & Financial Issues
Consortium Agreement, Grant Agreement, Budget, Costs and Legal & Financial Issues related to H2020.
Intellectual Property (IP) Guide
A dedicated area of our Helpdesk exclusively for Intellectual Property Rights and related issues in Horizon 2020.
- PWC-2 : European Research Council (ERC Grants)
- FGT-4: ERC (European Research Council) Training
- IMS-2: Information Multipliers Training on Impact in H2020
- Accelerator: Important Changes to the SME Instrument
- PWT-SME-3: Project Writing Training for SMEs
- PWC-1 : H2020 WIDESPREAD Twinning Call
- IRT - Investment Readiness Training for SME
- ISV-1: SECURE SOCIETIES International Study Visit to CERTH, Thessaloniki
- What is SME Instrument and is it suitable for my business?
- TNA-1: Training Needs Analysis on IMS Workshop
- TNA-2: Training Needs Analysis on SMEs Workshop
- H2020 SME Instrument Phase 2 Workshop
- H2020 SME Instrument Phase 1 Workshop
- Access to Risk Finance: EU Finance for Innovators
- H2020 Legal and Financial Issues
- H2020 Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
- Cities of the Future 2017 International Brokerage Event
- IP in H2020: Write a Better Proposal, Manage a Successful Project
- Welcome to Turkey in H2020 Help Center!
- How does our Helpdesk work (FAQ)?
- How to pitch your project
- Resources for a Business Plan
- Legal & Financial Guides
- Download our IPR Brochures and Guides!