The Theme Oriented Training for H2020's "Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy" calls took place in Limak Ambassadore Hotel, Ankara on the 16th of February 2017. You can find the agenda and presentations below.
You can see and download pictures from the event from our flickr account.
Agenda: “Energy Efficiency” in H2020
What is H2020 and how best to participate?
- Understanding the structure and philosophy behind the programme: the new focus
- Rules for participation and financing
- The structure of Work Programmes, examples
Heating and cooling
- EE-02-2017: Improving the performance of inefficient district heating networks
Engaging consumers towards sustainable energy
- EE-06-2016-2017: Engaging private consumers towards sustainable energy
- EE-09-2016-2017: Engaging and activating public authorities
- EE-11-2016-2017: Overcoming market barriers and promoting deep renovation of buildings
- EE-14-2016-2017: Construction skills
Industry, services and products
- EE-15-2017: Increasing capacities for actual implementation of energy efficiency measures in industry and services
- EE-16-2016-2017: Effective implementation of EU product efficiency legislation
- EE-18-2017: Energy efficiency of industrial parks through energy cooperation and mutualised energy services
- EE-19-2017: Public Procurement of Innovative Solutions for energy efficiency
Innovative financing for energy efficiency investments
- EE-22-2016-2017: Project Development Assistance
- EE-23-2017: Innovative financing schemes
- EE-24-2016-2017: Making the energy efficiency market investible
Examples of running H2020 projects in Energy Efficiency
Interactive Session: Call analysis workshop based on participants’ proposal ideas:
- Finding the right call for your idea
- Analysing the call text: a first work breakdown structure
Please sign in to leave a comment.