H2020 Secure societies – Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens
The Security Theme workshop took place on the 22nd of February 2017, in Limak Ambassadore Hotel, Ankara. You can find the agenda and presentations below.
You can see and download pictures from the event from our flickr account.
Session 1: What is H2020 and how best to participate?
- Understanding the structure and philosophy behind the programme: the new focus
- Rules for participation and financing
- The structure of Work Programmes, examples
Session 2: “Security” in H2020
CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTION AREA
- CIP-01-2016-2017: Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of the combination of physical and cyber threats to the critical infrastructure of Europe.
- Disaster-resilience: safeguarding and securing society (2 calls)
- Fight against crime and Terrorism (3 calls)
- Border Security and External Security (5 calls)
- General Matters (1 call: SEC-21-GM-2016-2017: Pan European Networks of practitioners and other actors in the field of security)
DIGITAL SECURITY FOCUS AREA
- PPPs: "Cryptography", "Advanced Cyber Security Threats and Threat Actors", and "Privacy, Data Protection, Digital Identities" (3 calls)
Session 3: Examples of running H2020 projects in Security
Session 4: Interactive Session: Call analysis workshop based on participants’ proposal ideas
- Finding the right call for your idea
- Analysing the call text: a first work breakdown structure
Presentations coming soon!
Please sign in to leave a comment.