This was the 9th and last Information Multipliers workshop, held in Ankara on the 28-29th of November.
Aims and Objectives
The objectives of the event were the following:
- To train IMs on how to sell project ideas in the ‘IMPACT’ and to explain the potential impact of proposal.
- To provide IMS with practical knowledge on presenting, monitoring and evaluating potential impact of proposal.
- To present possible ways of project results exploitation.
- To enable IMS to provide support to their customers on how to write the ‘IMPACT’ of a 2020 proposal.
The overall concept of the training was to provide IMs with practical knowledge on how to organize work for impact in proposal, project and exploitation stages.
- 1st Session was dedicated to presentation of the background of the impact evaluation, in particular: political background to Impact, terminology used to describe impact and types of impact from research and innovation projects.
- During the 2nd Session trainer explained project outputs, outcomes and impact and how to organise work for impacts in proposal, project and exploitation stages.
- 3rd Session was dedicated to lead users and lead markets, and how to identify them.
- 4th Session covered value chains: what are they and why are they important?
- During the 5th Session participants were trained on how to explain and present their impact and to define KPI (qualitative and quantitative). Based on presented case study participants will prepare impact presentation.
- During the 6th session trainer presented different ways in which the project can exploit the results. It will be complemented with case studies of successful exploitation strategies.
Videos that were presented can be found here: http://tr.euronews.com/programlar/futuris