This is the dedicated page for our dedicated General Webinar event on Participating in European Mission “Restore our Ocean and Waters” (2023).
The event takes place on 19 June 2023 under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project.
This webinar took place online on 19th June from 14:00 till 17:15 Istanbul time, dedicated supporting potential beneficiaries to participate in the open 2023 calls.
The event targeted researchers and innovators involved in Ocean, sea and water activities and other related actors that are interested in learning how to get involved successfully in proposals under the mission open calls.
The learning objectives of the event are the following:
- Familiarization with the key elements for success in Mission Calls;
- Awareness of the expected profile of winning projects under Mission “Restore our Ocean and Waters”;
- Familiarization with the support platforms for this mission Prep4blue;
- Familiarization with the profile types needed for partnerships in Mission: Restore our Ocean and Waters;
- Familiarization with the Intelligence behind each of the current calls of Mission: Restore our Ocean and Waters;
- Familiarization with the next steps as Turkish beneficiary for exploiting these Mission Calls.