The aim of this Helpdesk is to provide a Turkish counterpart that complements the H2020 Participant Portal and the European IPR Helpdesk, particularly in supporting Turkish researchers on IPR, Legal and Financial Issues. We mainly cover the following:
- General IPR issues relevant to H2020 proposal preparation
- Dealing with IPR issues as a researcher
- IPR issues from the industry and SMEs perspective
- Negotiation and preparation of Consortium Agreements
- Using H2020 Participant Portal support for IPR issues
- Checklists and tools for IPR compliance
Legal & Financial Issues
- ECAS registration, PICs and user accounts for the Participant Portal
- Organisation data management within the portal
- Validation of the Legal Entity Appointed Representative (LEAR) for organisations
- Financial viability assessment
- Model grant agreements
- Project budgeting (direct personnel costs; subcontracting costs; other direct costs; indirect costs)
- Financial statements required
- Financial record keeping requirements
- Requirements for a financial certification, e.g. Certificate On The Methodology For Unit Cost.
Information on events and trainings organised by the EC, European IPR Helpdesk as well as other international Organisations can be found on our main "Turkey in H2020" web site.
Don't wait just submit your questions and we'll do our best to answer them!