The following documents provide a good introduction to Intellectual Property and why this matters for Horizon 2020 proposals. The material consists of 4 presentations that cover introductory aspects of IPR in the context of Horizon 2020:
1. Introduction to Intellectual Property: Organisations, regulations, players
2. IP in EU and Turkey: IP legislation and regulatory framework of IP in EU
3. IP in Horizon 2020: Management of IP, Innovation Management, exploitation, dissemination.
4. IP and H2020: How to deal with Intellectual Assets in a Horizon 2020 proposal.
Along with the presentations you can download some useful material:
1. H2020 General Model Grant Agreement
2. H2020 MoU Template: Memorandum of Understanding (Template for Horizon 2020 negotiations)
3. H2020 NDA: Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
4. Regulation (EU) No 1290-2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2013: "Laying down the rules for participation and dissemination in "Horizon 2020 - the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (2014-2020)"
Presentations were originally presented at the 1st IPR event on February 2nd in Istanbul by Odysseas Spyroglou (Key Expert in IPR) and Veronique Chappelart.