In this page you can find the presentations of the General Training events. These events cover an introduction to Horizon 2020 and its Themes.
The general agenda of these event is:
1/ Session 1: What is H2020 and how best to participate?
• Understanding the structure and philosophy behind the programme: the new focus
• The main programmes: Excellent Science, LEIT, Societal Challenges
• Rules for participation and financing
• The structure of Work Programmes, examples
• Some recommendations
2/ Session 2: Leadership in Enabling and Industrial Technologies (LEIT)
• Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
• Advanced materials
• Advanced Manufacturing &Processing
• The SME Instrument
3/ Session 3: Excellent Science
• European Research Council
• Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA)
• Research Infrastructures
4/ Session 4: The Societal Challenges
• Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing
• Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, ...
• Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy
• Smart, Green and Integrated Transport
• Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials
• Europe in a changing world
• Secure societies
4a/ Session 4a: The new Work Programme of 2018-20 *NEW*
5/ Session 5: Understanding the call texts
6/ Session 6: The Workprogramme structure
• Finding calls
• Understanding call texts
• Proposal Development
Below you can find the presentation files in both English and Turkish.