Welcome to the Project Writing Camps on H2020 WIDESPREAD TEAMING call, organised by "Turkey in H2020" Project Team and TUBITAK.
In this page you can find all presentations and supporting material for this demanding training.
Aims and Objectives
The main aim of the seminar is to support excellent and ambitious researchers of Turkey in the preparation of competitive and high quality proposals for H2020 Teaming Call. Objectives of the seminar are:
- To understand requirements of the Call in detail;
- To empower researchers in presenting and promoting the concept of their Center of Excellence;
- To support researchers in preparing all sections of their proposal;
- To bring researchers in contact with colleagues that have succeeded in the first phase of Teaming Call.
- To address all technical details and questions by participants.
Ambitious and committed researchers from academic institutions that are aiming to become or are already Centres of Excellence.
This is a HIGHLY INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to bring their own laptops.
- Participants are expected to prepare and present their work every day of the seminar.
Presentations and Notes
Presentations and Templates for the exercises can be found below. You can use this helpdesk to submit any questions you may have.
You can also find templates for budget and gantt charts.
Find more on the call on Participant Portal.