The importance of Intellectual Propery, when preparing and implementing an H2020 Project, is often underestimated. This one-day event is targeted to researchers, SMEs and generally people who deal with IP issues in their organisations.
Aims and Objectives
Develop the specific IPR knowledge required for successful H2020 applications and commercialisation of innovations. Ensure researchers are fully aware of the IP implications of Open Access within H2020, and the requirements for IPR dissemination plans. Specific focus will be on providing support related to IPR and Consortium Agreements.
SMEs, Researchers, Academic institutions working on Intellectual assets.
In this page, you can find all presentations, notes and templates used in the 2nd and 3rd IPR workshop (Ankara, 18/5/2016 & Izmit, 06/04/2017 respectively).
// All presentations and supporting material is updated according to Izmit 06/04/207 event.//
EU IPR Helpdesk has produced a number of very useful guides and documents, which you can download:
- The H2020 AGA - Annotated Model Grant Agreement. A full repository of Model Grant Agreement documents for different H2020 Schemes can be found in Participant Portal.
- DESCA 2020 - Model Consortium Agreement with notes & clarifications. Full templates can be found in DESCA web site.
DESCA: Development of a Simplified Consortium Agreement, is a comprehensive Model Consortium Agreement which offers a reliable frame of reference for project consortia. It is the standard CA used in H2020.
- Your Guide to IP in Horizon 2020 (The European IPR Helpdesk): A very useful and comprehensive document on IP from EU Helpdesk.
- Confidentiality Case Study, by European IPR Helpdesk: During the workshop a case study will be presented and discussed.
- IPR Quiz. A template that is going to be used during the workshop.
- EU IPR Helpdesk Fact Sheets bundle (zip file). More can be found here.
- European Commission Recommendation on the management of intellectual property in knowledge transfer activities and code of Practice for universities and other public research organisations.
- Responsible Partnering Initiative and Guidelines.
Agenda, Presentations & more
Don't forget that you can use this help desk to ask any questions related to IPR in H2020. Just use the comments here, click on the "Submit a Request", or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a look at a previous presentation for existing online tools to support your proposal (CORDIS, EEA, IDEAList, JRC, Open Data): https://th2020.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208577785-Online-Tools-to-strengthen-your-H2020-Proposal
Please sign in to leave a comment.