TUBITAK already offers financial support to Turkish researchers for participation to Networking events abroad. In order to avoid confusions and offer equal chance to everyone, there will be no difference between the "Turkey in H2020" support and TUBITAK's support. All researchers applying for a travel support have to be selected by TUBITAK's Selection Committee.
TÜBİTAK National Coordination Office’s Financial Support System for travel support to Turkish Research Area for H2020 Activities.
- Candidate (as a partner or a coordinator) submits his/her submission form to TUBITAK’s online system (http://destekler.h2020.org.tr/?lang=en )
- The submission documents consist of
- the candidate’s resume,
- related Call that the participant is interested in,
- detailed information about the event to be participated and its relation with the mentioned Call,
- purpose of attending to the event and the actions to be taken or meetings to be held during the event
- When these forms are completed and submitted by the participant they are received by the Program Responsible (PR) who, firstly, examines the modality of the submission
- If found appropriate by the PR, documents are transferred to relevant National Contact Point (NCP) with an evaluation form
- The NCP evaluates the submission in full details and transmits back to the PR with the filled evaluation form
- The PR collects the submissions according to the deadlines and/or volumes and convenes the Evaluation Committee (EC)
- Evaluation Committee includes the members of NCO After the decision of the EC, a final report is written and the candidate is informed about the outcome of his/her submission
- Candidate with the successful submission attends to the event
- After the travel, he/she submits an Event Report explaining his/her activities and meetings at the event with his/her spendings’ invoices attached (in 2 months’ time after the travel) and receives a reimbursement
- The reimbursable spendings include
- Economy class flight, train and/or bus ticket
- Accomodation (max - per night)
- Domestic transportation (use of public transport is encouraged but when justified taxi can be fully or partially reimbursed)
- If it is a paid event, the registration fee
- Visa and departure fee
- With the above spendings the candidate also receives max 60 € / abroad or 60TL / domestic per diem.
Thank you for all your help.
I am grateful for your attention.
Thank you for valuable information.
Could you please clarify whether this support limit is set for per person/applicant from a single organization or it is the maximum support that can be received from an organization?
Please sign in to leave a comment.