“Theme oriented” trainings are addressing participants who are already knowledgeable about H2020 but need further and deeper information about specific thematic areas. In this section you can find the presentations and the supporting material for the ICT training event.
The attached presentations follow the agenda of the event.
1/ What is H2020 and how best to participate?
- Understanding the structure and philosophy behind the programme: the new focus
- Rules for participation and financing
- The structure of Work Programmes, examples
- Some recommendations
2/ ICT in H2020
- The main ICT Work Programme in “Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEIT)”
- Cross-cutting activities (Focus Areas): ICT for FoF, IoT
- ICT in the Societal Challenges
3/ Call analysis workshop
- Finding the right call for your idea
- Analysing the call text: a first work breakdown structure
- Group Exercise
4/ Open discussion/group exercise
- Introducing participants’ proposal ideas for the next calls in H2020 and identify the most suitable calls for each idea.