Aims and Objectives
The aim of this training event is to familiarise participants on the essential steps that are needed in order to develop successful proposals under the upcoming calls in Horizon 2020 ERC call topics. Participants are key actors that are heavily involved with research activities in research institutes and universities or research support staff that provides help to researchers on exploiting ERC funds. The whole event is focusing on participants to build their own proposal as Principal Investigators and understand what makes a winning proposal in this highly competitive call.
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is HIGHLY INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP.
- Participant are strongly encouraged to bring their own laptops
- Participants are expected to prepare and present their work in each day of the seminar.
Agenda is organised in 3-days & 7 sessions as below:
- Session 1: ERC essentials chaired by Training Coordinator
- Session 1 (cont.): ERC essentials Chaired by Training Coordinator
- Session 2: Analysis of proposal template per sections – Chaired by Training Coordinator
- Session 3: Extended Synopsis chaired by Training Coordinator
- Session 4: Principal Investigator Profile Analysis chaired by Training Coordinator
- Session 5: ERC insights chaired by Nikolaos Floratos – Training Coordinator
- Session 6: Support on B1 part of the proposal with the support of TUBITAK NCPs and the Training Coordinator
- Session 7: Support on B2 part of the proposal with the support of TUBITAK NCPs and the Training Coordinator