The event is aimed at participants from Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) employing below 250 people who are currently involved in preparing proposals under the Horizon 2020 Accelerator Pilot (SME Instrument Phase 2) on ‘Green Deal’ issues; proposals addressing economic aspects of environmental and climate change topics. The event will focus on interpreting SMEI Accelerator requirements, sharing the experience of international experts and other participants.
- Welcome and overview of TÜBİTAK support // TÜBİTAK
- Overview of Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II Project // Dr Aleksander Bakowski – Team Leader
- Overview of H2020 Accelerator Pilot and Turkish experience of proposal writing issues // Philip Sowden – SME Key Expert
- European Enterprise Network // Dr. Dilem Hızlan, Innovation Advisor - EEN
- Intellectual Property Rights on EC projects // Odysseas Spyroglou – IPR and Finance Key Expert
- Understanding the EC Evaluation Process and Expectations of the Evaluators
- Proposal Content – EXCELLENCE – IMPACT – IMPLEMENTATION // Grigoris Chatzikostas - Training Coordinator
- Successful Case Studies (review of draft proposals will take place during this session, external to main meeting) // Grigoris Chatzikostas - Training Coordinator / NCPs, Key Experts & Proposal authors
Please sign in to leave a comment.