Jointly funded by the Turkish Government and The European Union, the ‘Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II’ project offers a wide range of training support for small and medium businesses and the supporting infrastructure in Turkey. The project includes partnering and networking events, a wide range of training courses and assistance with developing proposals and presentations.
As part of this programme, we are pleased to announce the seventh in a series of 12 one-day Project Writing Training Events. The online event is aimed at Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) which may be considering applying for support under the Horizon 2020 ‘Accelerator’ pilot project (SME Instrument Phase II), or may already be in the process of preparing to submit a proposal under Accelerator. The event will focus on interpreting the needs of the programme from an EC evaluator viewpoint in three key areas of proposal preparation; ‘Excellence’, ‘Impact’ and ‘Implementation’. The presenters are international experts with a wide experience of SME Instrument submissions and there will be opportunities to share in their experience throughout the day.
- Introduction and TÜBİTAK support for SMEs // TUBITAK
- Turkey in Horizon 2020 // Philip Sowden (SME Key Expert)
- Accelerator (SMEI) Proposal Content - EXCELLENCE // Grigoris Chatzikostas (Training Coordinator)
- Accelerator (SMEI) Proposal Content - IMPACT // Grigoris Chatzikostas (Training Coordinator)
- Accelerator (SMEI) Proposal Content - IMPLEMENTATION // Grigoris Chatzikostas (Training Coordinator)
- Q&A // Presenters
- Conclusion & Close
Note: in line with EC requirements, the event will be conducted in English, but Turkish speakers will be available.