The event is aimed at participants from SMEs currently involved in preparing proposals under the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument (SMEI), Phase 2. The event will focus on helping participants understand how they can attract investments.
- Overview of Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II Project and today’s agenda // Philip Sowden – SME Key Expert
- Overview of the H2020 SME Instrument and funding opportunities // Odysseas Spyroglou – Key Expert; Legal and Financial Issues
- Turkish experience of SME issues in applying for investor funding // Yasemin Erdal – SMEI Expert
- Guest speaker from an SME which has successfully attracted investors // Merthan Öztürk - INOFAB
- Business Angels – What makes an SME an attractive investment? // Mehmet Onarcan – Mentors Network Turkey
- What do VCs look for when they invest? // Anıl Gökçen Körpınar – IDA Capital
- Are you ‘Investor Ready’? Gerry O’Brien // IDI ltd, Ireland
- Presenting your case to investors // Nikolaos Floratos, Training Coordinator
- Interactive Session - Putting Yourself in the Shoes of the Investor // Gerry O’Brien/Key Expert
- Concluding comments // Project Experts
Please sign in to leave a comment.