Aims and Objectives
The main aim of the writing camp is to support excellent and ambitious researchers and academics of Turkey in the preparation of competitive and high-quality proposals for H2020 Twinning Call. Objectives of the seminar are:
- To understand requirements of the Call in detail;
- To familiarize trainees with key documents for preparing successful Twinning proposal;
- To support researchers in preparing all sections of their proposal;
- To familiarize trainees with the profile of winning projects under Twinning calls;
- To familiarize trainees with evaluation process in Twinning proposals., what evaluators are looking at first and how to impress them (tips and tricks)
- To address all technical details and questions by participants.
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is HIGHLY INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP.
- Participant arestrongly encouraged to bring their own laptops
- Participants are expected to prepare and present their work in each day of the seminar.
Agenda is organised in 5-days & 5 sessions as below:
- Session 1: Understanding the Twinning Programme - Chaired by Training Coordinator
- Session 2: Preparing a concept note – Chaired by Training Coordinator
- Session 3: Pitching effectively your concept note chaired by Training Coordinator
- Session 4:Hands on Practice: Presenting your concept note
- Session 5: Developing the section 1 of the grant application – Chaired by Training Coordinator