This is the dedicated page for our International Networking Event on HE Cl. 4 on Industry.
The event takes place on 28 October 2021 at 10:00 am under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project.
The online event focuses on the following Industry topics under Destination 1 and Destination 2 of Cluster 4:
- DESTINATION 1: CLIMATE NEUTRAL, CIRCULAR AND DIGITISED PRODUCTION
- Green, flexible and advanced manufacturing
- Advanced digital technologies for manufacturing
- A new way to build, accelerating disruptive change in construction
- Hubs for circularity, a stepping stone towards climate neutrality and circularity in industry
- Enabling circularity of resources in the process industries, including waste and CO2/CO
- Integration of Renewables and Electrification in process industry
- DESTINATION 2: INCREASED AUTONOMY IN KEY STRATEGIC VALUE CHAINS FOR RESILIENT INDUSTRY
- Novel paradigms to establish resilient and circular value chains
- Raw materials for EU open strategic autonomy and successful transition to a climate-neutral and circular economy
- Green and Sustainable Materials
- Materials for the benefit of society and the environment and materials for climate-neutral Industry
- Materials and data cross-cutting actions
- Improving the resilience and preparedness of EU businesses, especially SMEs and Startups
Please sign in to leave a comment.