This is page is dedicated to the General Introductory event on Research Infrastructure.
The event takes place on 8th of November 2021 under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project.
We have the honour to invite you to our General & Introductory Training (Webinar) organised by TÜBİTAK under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project which is co-financed by the EU and the Republic of Turkey and implemented by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Industry and Technology within the scope of Competitive Sectors Programme. This online event will be held on 08 November 2021, and will commence at 15.00 (Turkey time zone)
The event is an introductory event targeting potential participants in the Horizon Europe framework programme with little or no experience, as well as more experienced researchers that would like to learn about the Horizon Europe Research Infrastructures. The event focuses on the 2022 Research Infrastructures topics under the Pillar I area: Excellent Science.
Research infrastructures are facilities that provide resources and services for the research communities to conduct research and foster innovation in their fields. Research Infrastructures Programme is to empower Europe through world-class and accessible research infrastructures.
The event will present ESFRI (European Strategy Forum for Research Infrastructures), strategy-led approach to policymaking and national investments on pan-European Research infrastructures, ERIC (European Research Infrastructures Consortia), a legal form that enables joint funding and integration of resources from the Member States and Associated Countries, and Research Infrastructures 2022 Calls topics. The following 2022 calls will be covered:
- HORIZON-INFRA-2022-DEV-01-01: Research infrastructure concept development
- HORIZON-INFRA-2022-EOSC-01-01: Services and tools to underpin a research assessment system that incentivises open science practices
- HORIZON-INFRA-2022-EOSC-01-02 Improving and coordinating technical infrastructure for institutional open access publishing across Europe
- HORIZON-INFRA-2022-EOSC-01-03 FAIR and open data sharing in support of healthy oceans, seas, coastal and inland waters
- HORIZON-INFRA-2022-EOSC-01-04: Support for initiatives helping to generate global standards, specifications and recommendations for open sharing of FAIR research data, publications and software
- HORIZON-INFRA-2022-SERV-01-01 Implementing digital services to empower neuroscience research for health and brain-inspired technology via BRAINS
- HORIZON-INFRA-2022-TECH-01-01 R&D for the next generation of scientific instrumentation, tools and methods
For more information: please contact to Project team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you at our event!
Article is closed for comments.