This is the dedicated page for our International Networking Event on Cancer Missions.
The event took place on 14 February 2022 under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project.
The Networking Event aims to gather participants from Europe and beyond, who come from research institutions, industrial organizations, and local authorities having the ambitious goals to deliver projects on the Horizon Europe “Cancer” Mission.
The other objectives of the event are as the following:
- to promote inter-sectoral and multi-sectoral collaborations,
- to share project ideas that may inspire others to develop novel projects,
- to display the EU’s funding opportunities for the Horizon Europe Cancer Mission,
- to ensure the involvement of project developers and local authorities in projects via 1:1 online meetings.
In the event, there is a pitching session for those who want to express their interest in the calls.
The event is a unique occasion to build a productive network between diverse actors in the context of Horizon Europe. Additionally, it will make participants;
- to get the latest update on the respective Mission and engage in discussions on the vital elements of Cancer,
- to engage in the discussion with high-level speakers and prestigious stakeholders,
- to build connections during unique networking opportunities, also to find partners for upcoming calls,
- to present their project ideas in pitching sessions and/or discuss them with potential partners by 1:1 meeting.
For more information on the event, please contact us via the following e-mail email@example.com
For communication and visibility inquiries, please contact Ms. Selale Dagalp at firstname.lastname@example.org