This is the dedicated page for our International Networking Event on Restore Our Ocean and Waters & A Soil Deal for Europe Missions.
The event takes place on 08 February 2022 under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project.
We have the honour to invite you to the International Networking Event organised by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) in cooperation with Sabancı University under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project. The project which is co-financed by the EU and the Republic of Turkey is implemented by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Industry and Technology within the remit of the Competitive Sectors Programme.
The event will be held on 8 February 2022 through the B2Match online Platform.
The Networking Event aims to gather participants from Europe and beyond, who come from research institutions, industrial organizations and local authorities having the ambitious goals to deliver “Restore Our Ocean and Waters & A Soil Deal for Europe” Missions.
The other objectives of the event are as the following:
- to promote inter-sectoral and multi-sectoral collaborations,
- to share project ideas that may inspire others to develop novel projects,
- to display the EU’s funding opportunities for the missions Restore Our Ocean and Waters & A Soil Deal for Europe,
- to ensure the involvement of both project developers and local authorities in projects via 1:1 online meetings.
In the event, there will also be a pitching session for those who want to express their interest in the calls. The event is a unique occasion to build a productive network between diverse actors in the context of Horizon Europe. Additionally, it will make participants;
- to get the latest update on the respective Missions and engage in discussions on the vital importance of ocean, waters, and soils,
- to engage in the discussion with high-level speakers and prestigious stakeholders,
- to build connections during unique networking opportunities, also to find partners for upcoming calls,
- to present their project ideas in pitching sessions and/or discuss them with potential partners by 1:1 meeting.
For more information on the event, please contact us via the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org