This is page is dedicated to the IPR, Legal and Financial Training on Proposal Preparation & Submission.
The event takes place on 15-16 September 2022 under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project.
We would like to announce that the second IPR, Legal and Financial Training focusing on Project Implementation organised by TÜBİTAK under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 (& Horizon Europe) Phase II” Technical Assistance Project which is co-financed by the European Union and the Republic of Turkey and implemented by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Industry and Technology within the scope of Competitive Sectors Programme.
The event is focusing on stakeholders Horizon Europe projects, whose projects have been newly funded by the EC whether they are coordinators or beneficiaries. The event will be centred on the phases of Horizon Europe projects after the grant decisions to support those projects, in addition to the following aspects:
- The Grant Agreement & Consortium Agreement: Preparation and Signature
- Funding and Tender (F&T) Portol and Authorization System
- PIC Number Validation, LEAR Appointment. SME Self-Assessment.
- Project Financial Resource Management: Grant Expenditure, Recording of Payments, Distribution of Payments to Beneficiaries
- Common errors in reporting and how to avoid them
- Continuous & Final Reporting: Calculations by Budget Category, SyGMA portal.
- Financial Audits & Certification
- IP, Dissemination & Exploitation of Results, Beyond the Project
- Other Cross Cutting Issues, Ethics & Integrity, Gender Equality and Inclusiveness, Open Science, European Union (EU) Taxonomy.
The sessions are structured in such a way to help participants grasp the fundamental concepts of Horizon Europe financial, legal and IPR Issues at the implementation stage of the project and beyond. The content is enriched with presentations, training notes, curated literature from the EU, and useful templates.
Article is closed for comments.