This is the dedicated page for our National Advisory Group Meeting: HE Energy - Solar Call Topics.
The event took place on 18 November 2022 under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project.
We would like to announce that the National Advisory Group Meeting (Hybrid) on Horizon Europe Solar Energy Call topics will be organized by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project which is co-financed by the EU and the Republic of Türkiye and implemented by the Republic of Türkiye Ministry of Industry and Technology within the scope of Competitive Sectors Programme. The event will be held on November 18, 2022, at Radisson Blu Şişli Hotel in İstanbul.
The event focuses on Solar Energy topics that are appealing to the R&I ecosystem in Türkiye and will also present forthcoming opportunities for the Solar Energy community, successful ongoing projects, and a new Excellence Hub project coordinated by ODTU/GUNAM. The following Solar Energy Calls under Horizon Europe Cluster 5 will be the focal aspect of the event:
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-01: Innovative components and/or sub-systems for CSP plants and/or concentrating solar thermal installations
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-05: Novel Thin Film (TF) technologies targeting high efficiencies
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-09: Recycling end-of-life PV modules
- HORIZON-CL5-2023-D3-01-02: PV integration in buildings and in infrastructure
- HORIZON-CL5-2023-D3-01-03: Floating PV Systems
- HORIZON-CL5-2023-D3-01-04: Solar Systems for Industrial Process Heat and Power
- HORIZON-CL5-2023-D3-02-11: Advanced concepts for crystalline Silicon technology
The sessions are structured in such a way as to help participants grasp the fundamental concepts and offer an enhanced opportunity to shed light on practical aspects and help them to write winning proposals based on the experience and extensive know-how of the experts. The content is enriched with presentations, training notes, curated literature from the EU, and useful templates.
During registration, you are expected to choose your attendance type. Please be informed that in order to attend physically, your application must be approved by authorities. Participants who are approved will be informed via e-mail by the Project Team. Those who would like to join online will receive the login details (Zoom software) three days prior to the event.
We will be glad to see you at our event!