This is the dedicated page for our Horizon Europe Proposals from Experts’ Perspective” National Infoday.
The event took place on 21 November 2022 under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project.
The event focuses on comprehending the Horizon Europe Framework Programme application process through the EU experts’ vantage points. We shall gather at TÜBİTAK Premises with experienced experts who have been evaluating many proposals submitted to Horizon2020/Horizon Europe appealing to a wide arrange of areas such as Clusters, EIC Accelerator Programme, European Research Council (ERC) grants, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA).
The sessions are structured in such a way as to help participants grasp the fundamental concepts and offer an enhanced opportunity to shed light on practical aspects and help them to write winning proposals based on the experience and extensive know-how of the experts/evaluators. The content is enriched with presentations that touch on the following aspects:
- A brief glance at the Evaluation process.
- Main criteria to be an EU Expert?
- Recommendations and advice in writing HE-winning proposals.
- What are the main mistakes to avoid?
- What are the differences in the evaluation process of Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe Projects?