Welcome to the Project Writing Camp on H2020 SME Instrument Phase 2 call, organised by "Turkey in H2020" Project Team and TUBITAK.
In this page you can find all presentations and supporting material for this demanding training.
Aims and objectives
The main aim of the seminar is to support competitive and promising SMEs with a mature idea to prepare and submit a strong H2020 SME Instrument Phase 2 proposal. Objectives of the seminar are:
- To understand requirements of the SME Instrument in detail;
- To empower entrepreneurs and SME owners in presenting and promoting their ideas
- To support SMEs in preparing all sections of their proposal
- To learn how to approach such a call and be able to apply such approach in other proposals as well
- Excellent command of English language
- A draft concept note of the idea (presentation or text)
- During the workshop you are going to work on your concept and idea through a set of exercises.
- Be able to PRESENT YOURSELF!
In the first day of the seminar you should be able to present yourself and your company to the group. This will be an oral exercise where you should give the following information in under 3'.
- Name / Position / Company
- What’s the problem you try to solve?
- Who’s your customers? Where do you sell?
- What’s the solution?
- Where are you today?
- What do you want to learn from this workshop?
This is HIGHLY INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP.
- Participant are strongly encouraged to bring their own laptops
- Participants are expected to prepare and present their approach in every day of seminar.
- Presentations and handouts will be uploaded in this page just before the event.
- Make sure you check the web page even after the event to find updated comments and information
Agenda & Training Material
Agenda is attached below. Please keep in mind that times in the agenda are indicative. Since this workshop is designed to be as interactive as possible, we will adapt it according to the flow of the workshop!